Featuring

If you would like to ADVERTISE for a flat rate per month on this blog, contact: familytracker@yahoo.com


If you are interested in buying any of the items from the site, click on the link to the items and we get a portion of the sale. Thank you.

Monday, February 8, 2016

Bertha Beismer Hoyt and Family

I scanned this postcard photo again this morning to get a better scan of the material of her dress which looks like it may be 2 pieces. My brain is failing me this morning and all I can come up with is damask but that's not it. Please help me; it's a woven patterned, shiny fabric. I wonder what color it was.  



This is Aunt Bertha BEISMER HOYT, sister of our grandfather, Simeon BEISMER wife of Ben HOYT.  

The verso of the post card reads (as written in pencil): "Dear Mother hear is My face I thought you would Like to see it Being I cant get away Baby are all well other(s) is Like a dolly well I will close good by from your Daughter" Her name is signed Bertha elsewhere on the card. It's addressed to Mrs Eliza BIESEMER - Grooville Sull Co NY - dated Sept 25, 1915, Roscoe  



So, here is Bertha, the verso of the postcard and a photo of her husband, Ben HOYT.



. I have, so far, that they had 3 children: Leona, Walter and Mary Katherine. Leona married Leslie TELLER. They had 7 children. Walter married Ethel PALMER. They had 2 children. Mary married a SCOTT. So far I have no children for them. I don't remember any of them. Do any of you?  

There are relatives out there I don't know.  

I love doing family history. I will do further research and, hopefully, update this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like a response, please leave your email address.