Featuring

If you would like to ADVERTISE for a flat rate per month on this blog, contact: familytracker@yahoo.com


If you are interested in buying any of the items from the site, click on the link to the items and we get a portion of the sale. Thank you.

Friday, December 22, 2017

Family Page Updates

Along the top of the blog, beneath the cover photo, is an array of tabs.  Some of them are links to family pages where I post information specific to that family line.  

I just updated some of those pages: Wormuth, Mattice, and Beismer, from posts I made on Facebook but I've included photos here.  I'll continue to do this from time to time and I'll post announcements of the updates on this main page.

Go, take a look.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like a response, please leave your email address.