Featuring

If you would like to ADVERTISE for a flat rate per month on this blog, contact: familytracker@yahoo.com


If you are interested in buying any of the items from the site, click on the link to the items and we get a portion of the sale. Thank you.

Tuesday, February 23, 2021

New Facebook group

 News

I started a new Facebook group for sharing family and unidentified photos.  There are a lot of FB groups for doing that but I wanted to limit the group somehow so there were less photos to look through so I limited it to New York State.  

It's been a lot of fun seeing all the old photos and getting some of my unidentified photos finally identified.

More to come at:

New York State Unidentified and Family Photos


Also new, I rejoined WikiTree after have been inactive there for a long time.  When I rejoined I was unable to just pick up all the stuff I had left there; I had to create a new account.  Unfortunately, that meant that, as I added things, I was duplicating profiles that I had left there.

Fortunately, they have quite a staff and bunch of volunteers who were alerted and everything (I hope) is fixed.  My old account and new account have been merged as well as old profiles of ancestors with new ones so now I can continue.

There are new features there including DNA matches.

It's a completely FREE site so I recommend it if you want to post your family tree somewhere.

Their aim is to create a single family tree connecting everyone around the world.




Join me @ WikiTree

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like a response, please leave your email address.