Featuring

If you would like to ADVERTISE for a flat rate per month on this blog, contact: familytracker@yahoo.com


If you are interested in buying any of the items from the site, click on the link to the items and we get a portion of the sale. Thank you.

Saturday, May 5, 2018

Sharing

Mattices

If you're a Mattice family member, click on the tab with that surname and you'll find a newly posted list of available photos I can send you.  I will be doing this with my other families as I put the lists together.  It's very time consuming.  I will revise the lists as I add newly digitized and organized photos.



In General

I feel very strongly about sharing family history and family photos.  These are not just my families; everyone in the family has a right to copies of these photos and information about the families. 

I appreciate it when family members share in return.  I find, over time, that I begin to notice who does not reciprocate and that I tend to not feel so generous toward those individuals.  I have had several unpleasant experiences with relatives of relatives who demand a great deal and give nothing in return or argue with me about information that I have when they have done little or no research whatsoever.  If you are a blood relative, I owe you the respect to share family information with you, otherwise, not so much.

Please note:  family information is almost always a work in progress.  I'm well aware that, unless I have several items of documentation, any information I have about ancestors, may be questionable.





No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like a response, please leave your email address.